There are four things you can control when selling your home:
- Access, if they can’t see it, they can’t buy it.
- Most showings are schedule days in advance.
- Sometimes, you can have a potential buyer that is driving around looking at properties, how can you do to give them access?
- Condition, how will your home show?
- Once your home is listed assume that it will show everyday.
- Have your home ready to show like it is a model home
- Price, How does the market look?
- Price is Key.
- Use a Licensed Real Estate Agent who knows the market and can help you determine your price.
- Agent, how far is their Reach?
- They play a key role in making sure your property shows well.
- They should already have a network that is already looking for your specific property.
Here are three things that you are not able to control:
- Neighbor’s who motivated to move.
- Market Conditions.