I was born in San Francisco and raised in the Chicago suburb of Kenilworth, Illinois. Todd and I were married in 2019 having originally met when he handled my registration into our dorm my freshman year at the University of Michigan (a few years ago 🤣). I have 3 children Alex, Amanda, and Aly, together with Todd’s we have 7 kids. In my free time, I volunteer as Girl Scout troop leader for my youngest daughter’s Cadette troop. I’ve practiced meditation for over 10 years, love skiing, hiking, tennis, and pickleball, and generally Iove any activity enjoying the outdoors. I love all types of films and am an amateur photographer.
- What does the Park City Lifestyle mean? The lifestyle in Park City is a tapestry of a historical mining town, resort community, with wilderness, wildlife, and cosmopolitan shopping, restaurants, and art culture. It’s rugged, active, sophisticated, and yet laid back. With wide-open spaces and lots of room to breathe.
- Favorite neighborhood in Park City and why? When I first started coming to Park City I stayed in Park Meadows, a beautiful in-town resort community. It will always have a special place in my heart. As I’ve learned about all the neighborhoods, it would be hard to choose as each area has a beautiful sense of place and character.
- Favorite winter & summer activity in Park City and why? Skiing and pickleball in Winter, Hiking, swimming, golfing, and tennis in Summer. My husband and I love to stay active and get out and about. It’s always fun to get together with family, friends, clients.
- Favorite dining spot and why? There are so many great dining spots. I love Midway Mercantile and Cafe Galleria in Midway. About 20 minutes from Park City proper, these are fabulous restaurants with a fun atmosphere.
- Favorite season in Park City and why? It’s so hard to choose a favorite season as there’s something to do in all seasons and the landscape is beautiful all year. If I had to pick, I love winter for skiing and all the beautiful lights around town. Can never get enough of the mountain views far and wide.
- Why choose Team Schlopy as your Realtors? I’m honored to be part of a #1 Team. Working with the depth of experience our Team brings to each client experience makes me a better agent and something to be very proud of.
- The most important thing to know about selling a property in Park City. While this market with very low inventory is particularly strong for sellers, there are always buyers interested in buying in Park City and so always a great time to sell. It’s critical for sellers to have a highly experienced listing agent that knows the market, pricing trends, how to advise sellers in preparing, listing, and marketing all properties providing luxury service at every price point.
- The most important thing to know about buying a property in Park City. Buyers are savvy, many are from out of town, they can often make decisions and move quickly. Buyers need expert and responsive real estate representation with a REALTOR that knows the area, knows the legal aspects of buying and selling real estate in Utah, and can facilitate a smooth process from beginning to end. Buyers should use local lenders and vendors as well, that we can refer.
- What is the best thing about being with Team Schlopy? I love the camaraderie and synergy of working with the best agents in Park City to provide the best service for clients, whether selling or buying. As a team, we work extraordinarily well together to achieve the best client outcomes all around.